Youth solon wants inquiry on substandard broadband internet

Discussion in 'DSL & Info Tech News' started by pcruztemp, Sep 22, 2010.

1. JamesCooper

JamesCooper Member

i hope and pray that Kabataan Partylist Representative Raymond Palatino will not be "corrupted" by the broadband providers and really become the voice of the estimated 30 million internet users across the country... sana dumami pa ang katulad mo sa tongreso este kongreso pala.. hehe

2. pcruztemp

pcruztemp Member

madaling pag-awayan ang kbps versus kBps

kaya ang position ko para walang chance of mistake, is the slash (/)

[​IMG]

3. angkul

angkul Member

maganda yan....pabor sa mga katulad natin.....dpat kasi may standard sa internet service..... :D

4. Icarro

Icarro Member

May bago ba dito?

Digitel only commits 80%

globe last I know was 60%

PLDT as other say NGN lines 100%

Ang hirap kasi tiisin that we pay 100% for less than what we should have been using.

5. k9avian

k9avian Member

dapat makapag internet din si Senator Juan Ponce Enrile, kc diba sa text naloko cya=)

Wag matakot Maki baka! :D

6. josekym

josekym Member

Hmmm... Didn't see that post earlier.

However, / and p mean the same thing: "per"

Therefore, it makes no difference whether we use the slash ("/") or not but still mix up the B and b.

7. i hope time will come where we pay a thousand bucks for a 5mbps dsl service.... that would be the day... ayss.....

8. thats fine any1 are you aware of the globes fair policy? hindi nila ininclude sa commercial nila na pag umabot sa limit yung bandwith ng broaband mo i mababan yung simcard mo, yung sa promo na supersurf 50, pag umabot na ng 2 gig ang DL momawawala yung niregester mo,

9. Hex13

Hex13 Member

That's why people should have the time to read policies and shit. We all know it long but its good to know what your getting yourself into rather than being a fool.

10. duhwho

duhwho staff Staff Member

this is crap hehehehe they lock to 2GB limit

tskkk.... they should deliberately inform or advise .. not put that in a very small font in the terms and conditions... :D

11. True, very true

12. Ano na nangyari dito? Any updates?

13. duhwho

duhwho staff Staff Member

asanes hahahaha

wala pa yan... matagal pa dumating sa 2nd reading hehehe..