Question...

Discussion in 'Digitel DSL' started by jerwin, May 12, 2009.

1. jerwin

jerwin Member

I have a static IP and my question is how can I change my Whois IP information?

Thanks in advance!

2. nabuto

nabuto Member

You simply cannot change it.
    You do not have administrative privileges to modify it.
    At saka bakit mo gustong palitan e nakasaad naman dun na dapat tama ang info na nakalagay sa whois info ng bawat subscriber.

3. jerwin

jerwin Member

kung sa bagay...the IP address that am using is still owned by Digitel. Before kasi with PLDT, nung humingi ako ng IP address, naka-indicate dun yung pangalan and phone number ko.

4. duhwho

duhwho staff Staff Member

ask your account manager... to request the NOC

in PLDT business customer with static IP address or block of IP address most often set the customer record

other provider for privacy reason or if not part of the agreement do not set customer record on the IP.

but mostly if its block of IP then the information of the owner will be set..

5. jerwin

jerwin Member

Now my next question is....how can I set my own domain, that I already have a static IP?

6. nabuto

nabuto Member

@jerwin
    domain? as in yung domain name na website?
    kailangan mong magregister sa mga nagbebenta.
    mga $10 bawat isa.

or baka mali ako sa pagkakaintindi ko sa ibig mong sabihin na domain so kindly correct me if i am wrong.

7. lordmight

lordmight Guest

kung free DNS lang naman you can use no-ip or, redirection lang ng url such as co.cc, co.nr, .tk or anything. Just use google dami free domain.

tama rin ba pagkakaintindi ko hehe

8. tong2x_

tong2x_ Member

9. i recommend netfirms.com
    for privacy reasons

ang alam ko, gagawa ka ng website eh, because you have static ip, but digitel still sucks because of high latency

the .com is 7 usd, thats worth it, for 1 year

10. jerwin

jerwin Member

like I want to have, let's say www.jerwin.com, for my existing Static IP. Will Digitel do that for me?

11. Hi i think only your ISP have rites to change ip whois informations of your ip address .SO if you want to change any information then you can contact your ISP who sets Static ip for you ....After then do whois lookup for your ip address at sites like Whoisxy.com to check that whether the information are modified or not ...