God Existence!!!

Discussion in 'Chat Lounge / Im Bored' started by -SabreGod-, Jul 25, 2009.

1. alimokoi7

alimokoi7 Member

The best quote I've read is this...

"Thank God I am an Athiest" - anonymous

2. bobobo_ack

bobobo_ack Member

ok sir thanks.

3. primus

primus Member

kung nakita na ng ibang tao ang god, bakit marami pang kung ano-anong god? bakit maraming representasyon?

again, the logic really escapes me, we all know what stars, planet, galaxy looked like because it was showed to us, we know that planet mars is red and everywhere you go in this world and you ask any people from any country what color the planet mars is, the answer will be the same. - red

if people from old civilization has seen god, then why there are so many different appearance of god? if the god they saw is a "Caucasian" then the japanese, indians, chinese, should have the same god?

again - the different names, physical appearance of god from different country and cultures is a clear indication that there is no unified god as the idea of god is a man-made.

4. primus

primus Member

So kung walang makitang ebidensya na ako nga ang nanggulo sa bahay mo, then it is as good as, I, bulakenyo, does not exist?[/quote:3054ls0b]

there is always an evidence if you will put everything under the microscope, only in the philippines where crime has no evidence because filipinos are brought up not to find evidence. filipinos are brought up to believe in something that never existed.

again, you have not answered my question while I answered most of yours - does "unicorn exist"?[/quote:3054ls0b]

What if, for the first time ever in history, no evidence of my crime can be found.[/quote:3054ls0b]

ah the "what if" - a hypothetical opening - which is good because hypothetical question is what makes science tick.[/quote:3054ls0b]

"what if" there is a God?[/quote:3054ls0b]

"what if" there is no god and there is a unicorn? and "what if" both does not exist?

5. alimokoi7

alimokoi7 Member

May nag tanong what if there is god?

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

6. bulakenyo

bulakenyo Member

So kung walang makitang ebidensya na ako nga ang nanggulo sa bahay mo, then it is as good as, I, bulakenyo, does not exist?[/quote:7lw8i53j]

there is always an evidence if you will put everything under the microscope, only in the philippines where crime has no evidence because filipinos are brought up not to find evidence. filipinos are brought up to believe in something that never existed.

again, you have not answered my question while I answered most of yours - does "unicorn exist"?[/quote:7lw8i53j]

What if, for the first time ever in history, no evidence of my crime can be found.[/quote:7lw8i53j]

ah the "what if" - a hypothetical opening - which is good because hypothetical question is what makes science tick.[/quote:7lw8i53j]

"what if" there is a God?[/quote:7lw8i53j]

"what if" there is no god and there is a unicorn? and "what if" both does not exist?[/quote:7lw8i53j]

Then this discussion is senseless. Moderators please delete this thread. LOL

7. alimokoi7

alimokoi7 Member

Paano kung gumamit ako ng ibang instrumento ang ang tingin ko sa Mars ay Blue tapos isa rin akong scientist na sasabihin ko sa ibang tao... na pagganito ang gamiton mo... magiging blue ang mars sa pagtingin mo.

Ganun din yung sa represtasyon sa God ng ibat ibang lahi... depende yan sa culture o kung anong gamit mo na instrumento.

Nasa pagtingin lang yan on a different perspective.... malay natin kung tayo ay nasa ibang side ng planet at ang patingin natin sa Mars ay Yellow.

8. primus

primus Member

it is a fact that the mars is red, the only way to see it with other color is if you are a scientist with a poor eyesight and a color blind, again, but let me use your argument, supposed that you are a scientist who uses different instrument and the red mars appeared as blue, do you really think the entire science community will simply agree to you? kaya nga a science theory is subject to repeated experimentation and the result should always yield the same.

9. ayie

ayie Member

napaka hirap talagang maniwala sa mga bagay n hindi mo nman nakita or nararamdman. pero naniniwala ako sa diyos. yung diyos na nasa akin.

ang mabuti lang sa pagkakaroon ng panginoon eh nagkakaroon tayo ng takot gumawa ng mga bagay na hindi naman dapat. if you can see the logic. if you think on both sides if you will do something then god is in you.

di natin masasagot kung nag exist si god talaga sa mundo dahil di pa naman uso picture nun tsaka videos para ptunayan na nag exist sya talaga. pero kung gusto mo talaga malaman kung anu yung root nya.

itanong mo kay pantasya niyaperamo

10. bulakenyo

bulakenyo Member

at isa pa, ayon sa bibliya, ipinagbawal ang paggawa ng mga larawan.

11. alimokoi7

alimokoi7 Member

Paano kung madami din kaming scientist na gumamit ng iisang instrumento tapos pareho din kaming resulta which is blue.... idi may argument na.
    ang representation ay sa na una lang yan..... :)

at dahil nga sa ibat ibang relehiyon at cultura... iba iba rin ang representasyon sa God.

12. primus

primus Member

majority does not always win -

similar case ito ni "galileo galilei" where the church put him on house arrest because the church who does not posses enough knowledge and facts and believed that the world is flat and the earth is the center of the universe, while galileo proved them through science experimentation that the world is not flat and earth is not the center of the universe.

again, with the correct application of science - evidence can be unveiled and answer can be exposed.

it is not always a "majority wins"

13. m9soymax

m9soymax Member

FAIL topic

14. alimokoi7

alimokoi7 Member

DITO>>> "again, with the correct application of science - evidence can be unveiled and answer can be exposed."

Dito mo aapply yung Patience is Virtue < let's wait until their comes a time
    that a correct application of science - evidence can unveil and expose the existence of God.

The same way that the scientist are patiently exploring the universe and expecting that there are also life somewhere out there.

15. primus

primus Member

that is my point, while science is patiently exploring the universe to find answer, many nations spent billions of dollars to find answer if we are alone or if god does exist.

while a religious person who is a high school dropped out and can barely understand the law of physics and who only have a simple book called a *bible* has a strong certainty about the existence of god,

can you imagine that? just because of several passage in the bible, all of a sudden god became real and its writing became the "truth"?

16. alimokoi7

alimokoi7 Member

It just a matter of time if you believe in God today, tomorrow or yesterday.

Sir, Primus I will end sharing my point of view here.

Thanks for your time. :)
    May God Bless you and your family. peace.

17. bulakenyo

bulakenyo Member

So kung walang makitang ebidensya na ako nga ang nanggulo sa bahay mo, then it is as good as, I, bulakenyo, does not exist?[/quote:3qrrusyu]

again, you have not answered my question while I answered most of yours - does "unicorn exist"?[/quote:3qrrusyu]

What if, for the first time ever in history, no evidence of my crime can be found.[/quote:3qrrusyu]

Sir Primus, I'm awaiting for your answer on this.

18. primus

primus Member

you don't need to use the "what if" because since the dawn of mankind, there was no crime that does not leave an evidence,

let me ask you a question.

we all know that philippines has a strong faith in god and has a strong
    christian belief, isn't it the teaching of "Christianity" is that, all prayers are heard by the god?

then why philippines is suffering from all kinds of trouble? isn't it the power of prayer should give the person a better character? as a loving person?

why is that, japan is a Buddhist country and they are wealthier than the philippines? and they did not pray to the same god as the christian prayed to?

why is that?

why God cannot heal the amputee?

do you want to know why religious people are always on the defensive side when debating?

because the "burden of proof" whether god exist or not is on them.

i can prove to you in my own way, that god does not exist..

- look at my closed hand, i will open it slowly... i can show you that god is not in my palm.

now, prove to me that god exist in your own way.

19. bulakenyo

bulakenyo Member

based on what? based on history? there are always firsts in history. Therefore, you're just trying to avoid answering the question.

------
    and i am not on the defensive side, if you read all of my posts.

20. primus

primus Member

heard of iceman? he was murdered and it leaves a trace of his murder.

by the way, where does exactly neanderthal fits into a bible?

more than half of my question to you has been unanswered.. why is that?

most of your question is vague and very unclear. what do you mean by "there are always first in history"