Broadband Over Powerlines (BPL)

Discussion in 'DSL & Info Tech News' started by Jowest, Feb 10, 2006.

1. klyster

klyster Member

We can't still use that type of technology here in the philippines, first of all we have a 220 volt, which is really a good one for speed, but it will cause burn outs, because of too much voltage compared to the US which is 110 volt, in data transmission we have electric base stations which will add up to the slow ups of data transfer unless we have relay stations, or our electric base stations has a relay installed in it, to preserve the integrity of Data Transfer, and I doubt that our electric base stations are equipped with it, because until now we have a flactuating or unstable voltage.

2. For the benifit of all, meron na po kaming ganito.
    Our company is now selling this kind of device here in the philippines. For the specs. : power input- 100 - 250V, max. of 200Mbps data rate, support 56-bit DES link encryption, Low power consumption.

for just P6K, 1 pair of adaptor na yun (2 pcs)...so if you have any inquiries about this device, just call or txt me.

Oliver Naabay

3. klyster

klyster Member

Any screen shots...

4. hindi ko ma-post yung pic eh...pano ba ipo-post yun?

5. czerwin2k7

czerwin2k7 Member

meron bang testing yan... available ba yan in any area in our country basta connected sa power lines.... and if you dont mind could you give us the bandwidth offer and its equivalent price...

so ang pag kakaintindi ko d2 eh ang modem ang may power na mag bigay ng internet connection through the medium of electric lines...

so pwede ko gamitin kahit saan yan..... from town to town and province to province....

pero much better kung may free trial yan for 5-7 days....

6. pede akong mag demo kung interested po kayo. For the pricing, P6K/per (2 pcs.). Of cors indi nmn gagana yun kapag yung computer mo lang ang may connection dun sa power wire. Of cors you have to use at least adaptor 2pcs.
    Bandwidth we have two available devices: 85 Mbps and 200Mbps. For 85Mbps,P3K for 1 pc.

Here how it works, it is an adaptor that has RJ-45 slot for PC/Router. So, all you have to do is plug this adaptor into your existing AC power wire, then connect the other end into your PC (also your 2nd adaptor to your router or hub). Then that's it!

Of cors, it has limitation. For example, for 85 Mbps it has 200 meter distance range/limitation in data transmission.

For any inquiries and more vivid look in operation of this product,please call or txt me.

7. czerwin2k7

czerwin2k7 Member

200meters distance from pc to pc... or from my home to your base station? available na ba yan sa area ng pasig or every where in the country basta may linya na kuryente... that 6k is for 2pcs adaptor... or for monthly payment...

do you have your own website where we can check your company and its services... as for 85mbps speed... parang super fast to for 3k php monthly... tama ba? lalo na for 200mbps... super fast data transfer... almost 100x the speed of regular dsl services... mas mabilis pa sa LAN ko na 100mbps lng ang speed...

tama ba pag kakaintindi ko....

pasensya na medyo dami ko comment medyo interesado lng ako...

and d2 na me nag post para mas marami makinabang sa sagot mo kesa saakin lng...

8. 200meters from one powerline adaptor to another. so kung nasaan man yung router/hub mo basta 200 meters max ang distance ng AC power mo. P6K is for 2 pcs daptor na. No monthly payment, hindi naman kami ISP eh.
    Yes we have our website: http://www.modern-trend.com/pdf_promos/ ... rline1.pdf
    http://www.modern-trend.com/
    Don't be confused, cause now may promo kami. Introductory price is P2,750. Check nyo po yung website for more info.

Yes, mabilis nga,for only P6K/pair.

9. czerwin2k7

czerwin2k7 Member

dun sa diagram ang pagkakaintindi ko eh para network distributor lng ito using your current electric wires on home upto 200meters....

need pa rin namin na magkaroon ng ISP... so parang LAN lng pala po ito....

kala ko may internet na kasa once na iavail ung product....

correct me if im wrong ha... un kc pagkakaintindi ko sa diagram eh...

unlike ung pagkakaintindi ko sa BPL which is directly connected sa mga ISP and ang outlet sa bahay ang pinaka port connected to a modem which can be connected directly to pc or to a router or hub....

10. Yes. Your right. It's like a LAN connector. Ganun din sa BPL. Logically, in order for AC power to become network medium, kaylangang may magbigay or magpadaan sa kanya ng network,right? So, that's the idea of using Powerline Ethernet Adaptor. Kapag meron kang router and you want to transfer in to different location, as long as your 200M away, you can have network connection.
    [​IMG]

11. czerwin2k7

czerwin2k7 Member

ok i understand now hindi pala ito ISP...

kala ko ISP using power lines as they medium to transer data... like this BPL thing... hehehe

anyways ty for the explanation....

12. ok...no problem..just inform me kung interested po. tnx..

13. ..

speaking of BPL Modem na yan... i f you like I have:
    Ethernet Asoka BPL Modem Model
    USB Asoka BPL Modem Model

look nyu lng sa www.asokausa.com
    from singapore ito..

Bigay ko sa inyo P2k for Ethernet then P2.2K for USB Type.

New pa mga to... kahit ilan kunin nyu sabihin nyu lng...

mail nyu lng ako sa roses_sweat@yahoo.com

di to spam ha... willing ako makipag meet.....

thanks...

14. Meron na din sa CDR-King yan Powerline Ethernet Bridge. Nasa P2750 ang price ng pair. Although mas boto pa din ako sa Wireless Router..