Back to dynamic IP (PPPoE) after No dialtone issue...

Discussion in 'Digitel DSL' started by jerwin, Sep 3, 2009.

1. jerwin

jerwin Member

As you may know, naka-plan 1199 na ako. 1mbps + static IP.

Last Saturday, I totally lost my dialtone including my DSL. On the modem, the DSL light just kept on blinking.

Nung Monday, na-restore na kaagad yung dialtone ko after reporting the incident. The DSL light went steady but still no access to the internet.

I did a reset on the modem, the I found out that my speed went back to 512kbps with Dynamic IP and was able to get online. Parang nangyari bumalik yung connection ko to Bida Plan 999. ***sigh***

Again I reported the incident and contacted yung DSL technician personally. I know a lot of them na already and I have their direct phone number and they said that down daw yung IPDSLAM ko kaya temporary daw itong connection na ito.

Does anyone have the same issue? I live in Taytay, Rizal.

2. jerwin

jerwin Member

Finally! Up na yung Static IP ko. It took them forever just to fix it. Kung hindi pa ako magwala sa telepono at hanapin lahat ng mga Pilato at Herodes sa Call and Business center nila, baka abutin pa ito ng buwan. So far, so good BUT STILL, I will not recommend Digitel for DSL connection because of the poor service.