Unlock your iPhone for free without dissassembly

Discussion in 'DSL & Info Tech News' started by dyoddyowel, Sep 13, 2007.

1. dyoddyowel

dyoddyowel Member

Unlock your iPhone for free without dissassembly

Now you can unlock your iphone without dissecting it apart right at your home and best of all, it's free...

I haven't tried this because i don't have an iphone but if you happen to have one, this is worth a try...

remember, no pain no gain, hehehe... and do it at your own risk...

click the link below for the complete guide...

====================================================

Quote from: http://iphone.unlock.no/

First, thanks to everyone who made this possible. Iphone Dev team, geohot and his "crew", Iphonesimfree :p and all others. And of course, thanks to the copycat "HaRRo" who keeps ripping off my tutorials - too bad you also copied my previous errors.

This is the real deal - unlock your iPhone for use with any SIM in less than 30 minutes. Anyone with some computer experience will be able to follow this tutorial, since i've omitted all techincal details. No need to disassemble your phone anymore

http://iphone.unlock.no/

2. rekcah

rekcah Member

hahayz kano nmn iPhone ngaun?? :((

3. Symantec

Symantec Member

pag napapadpad ako sa mac center, sinasabi nila wala pa daw iphone dito,and mukhang malabo since naka lock ata ito sa at&t or something....

4. Jowest

Jowest Member

bat pa kailangan i-unlock eh gumagana naman ang iphone with globe and smart here sa pinas. matagal nang enabled di lang nila sinasabi dahil may plan na sila na i-release here may mga kakilala ako na nagpabili na sa states at ginagamit na dito dahil na try nila na gumagana pala :D

5. Unwired

Unwired Member

features like SMS, call, and Wi-FI? ok na rito?

pressure likes this.
  6. nietzsche88

nietzsche88 Member

roaming pa lang ata yun..hehe

7. Jowest

Jowest Member

nope di po di nga lang activated ang ibang features na wala pa sa pinas pero ok na sya d2

8. dyoddyowel

dyoddyowel Member

pangit lang walang 3G...

9. Unwired

Unwired Member

Of course pweding gamiting ang iphone kasi mey kuryenti rito sa pinas..hehehe..tapos mga offline features lng..hehehehe

Sa germany T-Mobile ang nakakuha ng contract..Wala pa naman rito sa asia, kahit na Japan wala pa..at Australia.

10. Well ! There are plenty of ways usable to unlock iPhone. i.e by using Remote unlocking service/software/hardware/IMEI unlocking method/using Factory unlocking method/using free unlocking instructions. Nowadays, sim lock is the major issue. A person who can't use his/her own phone for other networks until they unlocked their phones. For that, service provider provides unlocking service to them to unlock their phones. They also refused to provide unlocking service until a person's contract period gets over. To overcome that problem, many of the online service providers like Prounlocking.com delivers unlocking service in online to unlock iPhones and other phones during contract period. Once, they have unlocked an iPhone, they can easily swap from current network to any other GSM networks.