Thesis Programmer,Game Developer,Business Application Programmer

Discussion in 'IT Worx & Services' started by karl7, May 21, 2012.

1. [We offer the following Services]
    1.Thesis Making/Programmer and Business Application/software creations
    a.)Software and Application Programming [Languages : PHP/HTML/VB6/VB.NET and more..]
    b.)Game Development/Programming [PHP Scripted Games/HTML5/Game Maker 8/Unity 3D/XNA Framework/RPG Maker Engines/Dark Basic Engines and more]
    2.Game Server Creations [MMORPG Private Servers]
    a.) Your own Ragnarok Online/Ran Online/Rose Online/IRIS Online/World of Warcraft/Aion Online/Phantasy Star Online/Gunbound Online/MU Online Private Servers
    YES All this servers are working just like official server if you want to host your own and make profit for it, just text me.
    PRICES DEPENDS ON THE SOFTWARE THAT WE ARE CREATING, Ranges from 8,000 Pesos to 25,000 Pesos for Thesis Applications or Thesis Game Applications, About Business Application Prices We to talk about it
    Contact # : 09474484935 SMART
    Contact # : 09175845275 GLOBE
    Yahoo Messenger : friel11@yahoo.com
    Location : Pasig/Cainta/Cubao/Market Market Taguig/San Mateo/Marikina - if your in the province we can chat
    NO NEED FOR SCREENSHOTS FOR NOW AS WE CAN GIVE YOU A REAL TIME DEMO WHEN WE MEET
    JUST TEXT ME IF YOU WANT TO MEET
    WE GUARANTEE YOU GOOD QUALITY SERVICE I PROMISE YOU THAT, WE ARE ONE TEXT/PM AWAY AND WE CAN TALK FOR MORE INFORMATION

2. bump!

3. bumping! we are turning 3 years old na! and about 227 Thesis Created and passed!

4. pede ba ako mag apply d2? :)

5. apply? were looking for customers

6. :) masungit na master toh!

7. aywow! :)

8. Gusto ko sana pagawa server ng Guild Wars meron ka ba nun?

9. We dont have guild Wars as of now, Updated