report to the moderators...

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Problems / Bugs' started by dyoddyowel, Oct 7, 2008.

1. duhwho

duhwho staff Staff Member

i think whether posting a picture for art sakes or not.. as long as its main purpose is something sexy.... this would be somewhat will not be allowed... specially if there is no consent from that person..

hehehehe

:)

Symantec likes this.

2. Help I can't post any new topic here. I already had my account validated. That CTRACKER block me whenever I try to submit my topic.

3. JamesCooper

JamesCooper Member

When you say "I try to submit my topic"...

how exactly are you doing it? could you pls describe the step by step procedure on how you do it?

this way other members could analyze why the CTRACKER thing is blocking your new post...

4. I go to the PLDT DSL section.
    Click the "new topic"
    Writes my title, title description, and my entry.
    When I try to submit it. It blocks me off.

5. JamesCooper

JamesCooper Member

ok... the cause of the blocking is usually the words or characters you used in your "description"... try editing your description using 2 or 3 words only... if it still blocks you, leave the description empty... pls try again

6. Gokou

Gokou Member

actually nothing happened with my case, nada. no apology here or pm, anyways it's ok, i expect it naman.

Merry Christmas to all!

Sorry kung ot :)

ps.

please warn people from flaming, warning is ok but doing to the extent of insulting other people, now that's bad.

anyway... i miss pdsl and you guys :)

7. Warlock1981

Warlock1981 Member

musta na gokou.... :D

8. Gokou

Gokou Member

Ok lang :)

sorry kung ot.

anyway looks like wala na atang prob dito sa pdsl, technical wise i mean :)

9. zackxxx

zackxxx Member

welcome back son gokou? bati na ba kayo ni flame3000?

10. Symantec

Symantec Member

mga tsong, dito pa kayo nag kamustahan ah... hehehehe.....

11. Gokou

Gokou Member

sorry sorry po sa ot

haha.

ah... no communication kaya no comment

tama na ot guys! nasita na tayo! :)

12. Gokou

Gokou Member

no post on topic on certain threads sa im bored, yung mga 100+ na pages. i think nasabi na to dati

13. Gokou

Gokou Member

14. Warlock1981

Warlock1981 Member

oo nga, bka magkaroon ng away :)

15. Gokou

Gokou Member

kaya i move it closed and be deleted please mga mods

16. kwiki

kwiki Member

17. tong2x_

tong2x_ Member

personally I don't think it was OT as the content of his post was relatated to your topic. though it was not a direct answer to your question, at least it was about maids and experiences of hiring maids.

actually Gokou was the one eager to help you in your thread, he keeps suggesting and giving info, though a bit of a nagger which probably ticked you off.

18. kwiki

kwiki Member

I agree with you bro.. he talks too much but I only need a simple answer that's why it pissed me off. The kwentong barbero thing is OT to be honest with you. I'm checking that thread from time to time to see if there is a development.

I don't know how to explain this but its serious in my part. I ask a question seriously and off course I'm expecting a serious reply. There are some joke replies there but I don't entertain them to avoid to going off the topic.

19. livewire

livewire Member

Here's an additional suggestions to the MODS

AGAIN TO REMIND ALL PDSL MEMBERS FLAMING IS AGAINST OUR CURRENT RULES AND REGULATIONS

suggestions :

* Rants and Raves are allowed but up to a certain extent.

a.) that all rants and raves should be focus on the ISP
    b.) if a certain EMPLOYEE who goes out of his way in helping certain subscriber of this forum. Flaming AGAINST INDIVIDUAL/MEMBER for reasons he is connected with the SAID ISP or Service Provider is not allowed.
    c.) If u have complaints regarding ur ISP then i suggest read the forum first before making a new thread. Most Problems has already been posted before and some answers or solutions has also been posted before. USE THE SEARCH OPTION on this thread to find ur answer.

OK to be honest and to be frank

Check all the post of HUNTER15

i want to start with hunter15, check all his post.. he starts a thread with some question and when there is a reply regarding his question nawawala na agad and makes a new thread again.

Check all post of tyer. its mostly rants about digitel

BOTH HUNTER15 and TYER are suki of DIGITEL THread add them both together sounds like slash888

i am not afraid of the penalties the MOD's might give me due to my statements above but i want the unknowing innocent PDSL members to be aware para di naman masayang mga sagot nyo sa mga walang kwentang tanong nila.

@hunter15 and tyer indeed if u are not one and the same, then i suggest both of u post under one thread then lets see, ur ip's do not lie.

Look at this thread : http://www.pinoydsl.net/viewtopic.php?t=16250&start=9

a certain member here is already helping the concerns of other members and yet some new wanna be all knowing new members talks thrash to his person. To be honest i am irked by this member(s) action. Being STUPID is not an excuse in life.

20. lordmight

lordmight Guest

yup mga masters, namention narin sakin matagal ni sir albert na same IP po sila, kay slash888, kahit ako po naiinis sa mga pagsasalita nila kay digitetech though empleyado lang naman po siya. sanapo maayos ng pulido ang rules. Thanks po ^^