Quick and easy HTTP servers

Discussion in 'Utilities and Appz' started by russelo, Feb 22, 2005.

1. This is what I'm using for a quick and easy HTTP file server on my machine through the DSL. I Use it mostly to share pictures, videos, and other files directly to my family and friends. Using www.dsl.ph, they can always connect to me even when I am using a dynamic IP.

I may add more similar applications here that I think is worth mentioning from time to time. If you got some tools up your sleeves, post them there too.

1. HFS - Http File Server
    HTTP server is designed for file transfer.
    Very easy to use, just drag&drop your files in it. No need to create any HTML files. It automatically copies in the clipboard the full url of the file, so you just have to paste in your preferred chat. Virtual file system, bandwidth control and many more features. Freeware.

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

2. raldz

raldz Member

Try BadBlue..

I was once using Http File Server, too.. but I switched to BadBlue available at http://www.badblue.com because it has more features, like file uploads, edit your excel and word documents online (no need to download).. Remote Configuration, etc..

They have a Free Version and Professional Version.. the free version is powerful enough for home or small business users....

3. HI Sino Marunong Mag Set up Nito Paki Bigay Ang Phone No# MAnila And Cavite Area PO

4. Hi D po Ba pwede ng multiple password ang HFs2.0 at kung saan makakakuha ng ful vesion

5. what do you mean by multiple password?
    version 2.0 is still in beta, i think.
    what you get is already the full version. the software is free to use.