[Q]About the following Forum Sections (PDSL)

Discussion in 'Chat Lounge / Im Bored' started by lordmight, Mar 19, 2010.

1. lordmight

lordmight Guest

Ok first of all I'm just curious about this... way way back August 2008 pa ito.

What is the purpose of this sections?
    * Tips,Tricks and Howto's

in the detail - Do you have tips, tricks or howtos in anything about your DSL? Please do share it : its all about Digital Subscriber Line. Pero parang marami ata tayong napost dun na malayong malayo as what the description says.

just curious lang hehe.

2. KennethM

KennethM Guest

Sa totoo lang, matagal na naming pinag-uusapang moderators na magkaroon nang change when it comes to lay-outing the rules, the look and feel nang pDSL.

And still, under the planning / brainstorming process pa rin. Though, thanks for the heads up bro... We need your suggestion(s).

3. lordmight

lordmight Guest

I suggest to change the forum name up to something na not all about sa DSL. Since marami ng catered ang PDSL Such as software section, hardware etc. etc. Sana magkaron din ng section para sa Programming as what other's suggested way way back 2009 hehe.

Salamat bro sa pagbasa

4. Mabuting_Tao

Mabuting_Tao Member

yes, dapat meron din about programming and web development related

5. dyoddyowel

dyoddyowel Member

it's the description of the forum section that needs to be change, not the name...

i already suggested to change the description way way back to make the tips and tricks section more generalized, but the admin is so busy yta kaya hindi pa rin nababago...

6. lordmight

lordmight Guest

^I see thanks sir dyo. sana may co-admins na magaayos ng forum, marami pa ding may yellow card hehe. Nagkaron tuloy ng free ads si NoyNoy hehe

7. duhwho

duhwho staff Staff Member

oo nga alisin na yang yellow card hhehehe

8. kwiki

kwiki Member

nasagot na nila pala.

@yellow card
    wag nyo namang alisin ito. hehe