PLDT Prolink H5004N Change Firmware

Discussion in 'Modem Router Config Settings' started by AssassinLoki, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. First time poster here. :]

I got a Prolink H5004N from PLDT Yesterday and I noticed I can't change any other settings like DNS or what not since the devices firmware does not have any options. It won't even let you change the PLDTMyDSL name completely on the Wi-Fi settings.

Has anyone upgraded or Changed their firmware successfully regarding this modem/router ?

Thank you. here's a screen shot of what i'm talking about

[​IMG]
  2. josekym

josekym Member

What credentials did you use to login to the modem? admin/1234 ba?

Like many modems with ISP-neutered firmware, you may have to login in "Advanced" mode. Try "adminpldt" for username, and "1234567890" for password.

3. Hey i tried the Adminpldt login but I still can' (Fully) change the Hotspot name. It still has PLDTmyDSL stuck on it :[
  4. josekym

josekym Member

But can you access the advanced features now? You should be able to change the SSID under the WiFi settings tab.

5. excuse me. ahm i'm trying to change the password for the adminpldt but it seems that i can't change it. I always get this error "ERROR: New Password is not the same as Confirmed Password. " , yeah ahm that always happen every time i try to change the password even though the new password is the same as the confirmed password.