PLDT Fiber Operating System Files and Info (For advanced Users)

Discussion in 'PLDT Home Fibr' started by akiraaisha, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Do you feel safe in your current router?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. The f***k I care. :P

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Hi, I'm Julian, an 18 year old student in STI Ortigas Cainta. And also a Security analyst. I've been using Fiber since 2013. I found a vulnerability in our router about more than a year ago(2014) that I can have fully control(telnet) in any PLDT Fiber Router. The exploit is critical, I already exploited multiple subscribers successfully, I tried calling and reporting it by email many times but still no reply. To all curious valued subscriber who wants to improve our router, I present to you the Files and Information inside our router. You can download the files below. Thank you and Mabuhay.

Download Link: Here in Google
    The important directories are in "/fh/extend/".
    First startup script is in "/fh/extend/initialize.sh". So, try reading the script and trace it. You'll get it.

How to prevent this exploit from me?
    Don't enable "Remote Control" in your crap PLDT router. Buy a new Router and Bridge it.

If you want to ask questions. Please send an email to "[email protected]".
    Note: Use this in your own risk. And don't ask how I did it. :3

[​IMG]

My motto: "If they find out what you did there, a lot of people will say a lot of things to you. Some will say you did the right thing. And some will say you did the wrong thing. But that's not what matters. No matter what anyone says, you don't have to worry. Because you didn't do the right thing, and you didn't do the wrong thing. It was all part of being young."

2. File Update: Download here.
    Read the "README.txt" for the info.

########################################################################################################################
    ########################################################################################################################

3. motion55

motion55 Member

Kahit DSL may similar mechanism. I would also switch to bridge mode lalo na if you're using a a very good router.

OT: May PLDT fibr sa Cainta? I am from Village East and would like to switch from Globe DSL to PLDT fibr. Globe is half decent but I don't get a publicly accessible IP address anymore.

4. Punta ka sa PLDT branch nang cainta at itanung kung meron na sa area niyo, papuntang Sta. Lucia 1 minute away from Junction. May mga place kasi hindi pa supported nang fiber.

5. good day

off topic, but anyone knows how to manually assign ip address to certain mac address (example 192.168.1.4 to a DVR) so that the IP is reserved for the specific mac address only? thanks!