How the ISP can track your IP

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by primus, Sep 3, 2010.

1. primus

primus Member

edit: this post has done its purpose. so i am now removing the screenshot i posted here

2. klyster

klyster Member

Actually sa PLDT and any other ISP, every subscriber have their own mac:address, this mac is coupled with your account, kaya nga even if you have dynamic IP the mac remains unchanged, kaya makikita at makikita parin.

3. vanix_09

vanix_09 Member

Tama po kahit san ka ma trace ka parin as long as your connected.

4. nabuto

nabuto Member

yes, you are right that providers can track who the user is.

but why did you post the log of your client? you know that giving out the log of a client without a court's order is not allowed.

i am just making my point.

5. klyster

klyster Member

Even your machine is being logged. Remember we can use patterns to track you down

6. primus

primus Member

don't argue with me, we don't need a court order, and that user is out of your reach, all i provided there is just a user name, and no other personal information made available.

as a matter of fact, I even know your location, you are from benguet and I know to who your shop is registered to.

I already received an information details about you from my very first complaint i logged with your isp.

I will not disclose your information - so don't worry.

and don't argue with me about the cyberlaw. if you think that philippines has no cyberlaw or if you think that philippines is not subjected to US law, nagkakamali ka, may tinatawag na *international law* about cyber crime.

paalala ko lang sa iyo ang author ng I LOVE YOU VIRUS - you should know by now what the cyberlaw is all about.

7. nabuto

nabuto Member

hay naku. wag matigas ang ulo. giving out a client's log is not allowed. yes, there is international law concerning about things. well, you should not really disclose my information for if you do then we will file an appropriate action against you too. remember that you have done so much defamation on me.

8. primus

primus Member

and what are you going to do with that info i posted? go ahead find a court and tell them i posted my user's username, mac address and even the ip.

wag ka nang magmatalino dahil wala sa lugar ang pagmamatalino mo.

it is our discretion on how we deal with the info.

9. klyster

klyster Member

Review your laws nabuto

10. nabuto

nabuto Member

hay, naku. hindi na ako magpopost. nagsasawa na rin ako. but before i stop. hindi ako nagmamatalino. sinasabi ko lang ang totoo.

11. nabuto

nabuto Member

ok. give me the gists of what you want to portray.

12. primus

primus Member

don't worry I am not going to disclose your information publicly because I will send it to proper authorities. and if you think i am bluffing.. you will see.

13. klyster

klyster Member

Review how does Identity management is done under ecommerce law

14. athenaxds

athenaxds Member

That's why I don't engage in any serious activity in the web.
    I watch cybercrime before and I know the web & computers connected to it leaves a footprint.
    In case you get involve in some nasty stuff you can be track down.

Also choose your opponent wisely.
    Don't pick a fight with someone which has more knowledge and tools against you.

15. nabuto

nabuto Member

don't worry I am not going to disclose your information because I will send it to proper authorities. and if you think i am bluffing.. you will see.[/quote:328pli3b]

bakit, anong ginawa ko sa iyo? dapat nga na ako ang magkaroon ng hinanakit sa iyo kasi ikaw ang nagsasabing imbecile ako. hanapan mo ang posts ko kung meron akong tinawag na imbecile dito. yes, i will wait for it. and if you do damages to me, then everyone will know who did it to me. dahil ikaw lang ang nagbigay ng threat sa akin dito.

16. primus

primus Member

don't worry I am not going to disclose your information because I will send it to proper authorities. and if you think i am bluffing.. you will see.[/quote:v4klamq8]

bakit, anong ginawa ko sa iyo? dapat nga na ako ang magkaroon ng hinanakit sa iyo kasi ikaw ang nagsasabing imbecile ako. hanapan mo ang posts ko kung meron akong tinawag na imbecile dito. yes, i will wait for it. and if you do damages to me, then everyone will know who did it to me. dahil ikaw lang ang nagbigay ng threat sa akin dito.[/quote:v4klamq8]

what threat are you talking about? all i said was I will submit the information to the PROPER AUTHORITIES. I will not waste my time with you, I will let the proper authorities do their job sa grupo mo.

17. nabuto

nabuto Member

don't worry I am not going to disclose your information because I will send it to proper authorities. and if you think i am bluffing.. you will see.[/quote:2ol9grhy]

bakit, anong ginawa ko sa iyo? dapat nga na ako ang magkaroon ng hinanakit sa iyo kasi ikaw ang nagsasabing imbecile ako. hanapan mo ang posts ko kung meron akong tinawag na imbecile dito. yes, i will wait for it. and if you do damages to me, then everyone will know who did it to me. dahil ikaw lang ang nagbigay ng threat sa akin dito.[/quote:2ol9grhy]

what threat are you talking about? all i said was I will submit the information to the PROPER AUTHORITIES.[/quote:2ol9grhy]

for what reason? did i do something wrong? you are asking the authorities because i posted that what you did was wrong? (the posting of your client's log)

18. klyster

klyster Member

And it will be more legal. hindi yan threat

19. kailrusha

kailrusha Member

Sana Hindi naman kayo mag awayan.

20. primus

primus Member

don't be scared kid - if you think you done nothing wrong then there is nothing to be scared about di ba?

I am just making a clear point na i can track any users by just an IP and a time stamp.

I received threats sa mga kaibigan mo, and I am taking it very seriously. my silence is not a sign of ignoring you, my silence is about *waiting for the info* i needed from your isp's