Fastest Growing Jobs That Are Here to Stay

Discussion in 'IT Worx & Services' started by raldz, May 4, 2006.

1. raldz

raldz Member

CNN Money recently posted the hottest growing jobs that are here to stay and we'll be seeing a rapid growth in the near future. Although salaries are not that much, growth and wage increase will not be too far away.

Read more...

2. duhwho

duhwho staff Staff Member

why they did not included contact center? hehehe dahil US market research yan at hindi Philippine Business and Employment version hehehehehe

3. raldz

raldz Member

Contact Center was also included in the research.. but the research deals with Jobs with a fast growing rate and is here to stay.. With recent problems encountered by the US and Australia in India regarding outsourcing in Conatct Centers, they see that Call Centers is not a job that will see more light in the near future..

Halos similar din yung problem sa mga reklamo natin regarding CSR ng PLDT.. instead of giving the company a better image, nasisira lang dahil sa incompetence ng mga CSR na walang alam..

4. duhwho

waaaaa... wala nang pag asa ang pinas... waaaaa.. competition from India and new threat like China waaaaaaaa come to think of it.. wala talaga tayong comparative or absolute advantage waaaaaaa

anybody there would like to petition me to US, UK, European, New Zealand...hehehehehe

eh yung CSR kasi nang pldt eh e-pldt yan.. baka i outsource nila yan para tumino ang CSR kasi pag di sila tumino.. lagot ang BPO sa PLDT hehehehehe

:)

5. If I were like you, Duhwho. I rather stay and get a job in Hong Kong (Hinde yung HK na name ko!!) coz less corruptions and...

Bottomline: Follow the Money >:)

6. duhwho

paano ako makakapunta sa Hong Kong hirap din kung wala kang backer hehehehe

:)

7. UU nga sa panahon ngaun kailangan talga ng backer ^_^

8. igorot

igorot Member

oo nga kahit sa gov't. kelangan ng MBA

9. Hey... anong walang comparative advantage? Di ba tayo ang the most hardworking people in the world sabi sa commercial?