dating TIPS!!!

Discussion in 'Chat Lounge / Im Bored' started by fishtank_28, Nov 6, 2010.

1. fishtank_28

fishtank_28 Member

hey guys I'm exclusively dating this girl and this will be our fifth one, any suggestions for another date? where done with the casual dinner, movie, videoke date.. what else can u suggest? we live here in manila..thanks in advance peepz hehe

2. AaronICK

AaronICK Member

Ano na ba mga nagawa mo? Kasi nagka-idea ako sa username mo.

fishtank_28, why don't you take her to Manila Ocean Park, then treat her to a dinner at Macapagal Road sa may dampa, near Mall of Asia.

3. fishtank_28

fishtank_28 Member

pwede pero nakapnta na kami preho dun brad salamat hehe nu pa kaya..thanks guys un g mga naexperience nyo share nyu naman

4. AaronICK

AaronICK Member

Oh... What about Enchanted Kingdom? Subic? Tagaytay?

5. HiTaChiE

HiTaChiE Member

adventure!! try mountain climbing

6. genexide

genexide Member

excuse me for my ignorance. when you say exclusively dating, you haven't closed the deal yet?

Symantec likes this.
  7. lordmight

lordmight Guest

Paging sir armand and sir tzar!!!!!

@TS consult warlock :)

8. genexide

genexide Member

or sir livewire. :)

9. lordmight

lordmight Guest

sir livewire is not for dating tips :) but for first base tips hehe

10. genexide

genexide Member

@LM

exclusively dating na e. tsaka di lang first base laro ni sir livewire. pang homerun pa. :)

11. lordmight

lordmight Guest

@sir benj
    haha oo nga sir, hehe peace sir livewire :D

12. klyster

klyster Member

Hahaha at bat naman ako ang dapat pagtanungan...

Give me nga the details of your dates... from first to fifth... Then from that data I will give you a homerun date.

13. kwiki

kwiki Member

Better ask master livewire. He guided me on one of my adventurous and successful mission. hehehe

14. fishtank_28

fishtank_28 Member

@genexide, yeah we are still getting to know each other, me meet like once a week pag off namen ganun.. hehehe

thanks guys for the input!

15. genexide

genexide Member

at dahil bases na din naman ang usapan, ito guide para makabuo ng tamang play.

[​IMG]

16. fishtank_28

fishtank_28 Member

nice chart haha : P

17. KennethM

KennethM Guest

Indeed a nice chart! lol

So about the date(s). I don't mind making it simple as it can be. Basta we're enjoying our company and each moment together, ok na sa'kin. Kung mananatili kang ganyan hanggang sa maging kayo, for sure. Ubos ang pocket money natin dyan. hehe

Though, good luck with mystery girl. :)

18. donetus

donetus Member

@ts
    kung gusto mo dumayo sa Marikina, there's a 'secret/hidden' restaurant called Isabelo. yun nga lang dapat magpa-reserve ka kasi the food they serve there takes hours to prepare pero sobrang ok sya .. :)

19. genexide

genexide Member

@duhdong

narinig ko na yang resto na yan. kaso di ko pa din na try. he he.
    ano specialty jan?

@TS

most girls like long walks and just talk about anything. kayo ako dun ko dinadala mga victims sa san miguel by the bay. may fishballs at dirty ice cream pa. ha ha

20. kwiki

kwiki Member

Just found this BS on FB and many girls like it. This will give you an idea what they really like.

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on."

Oh! By the way just watch Hitch. hehehe