Contact No. of this DSL

Discussion in 'GreenDot DSL (PT&T)' started by DarylTanael, May 5, 2005.

1. available ba to sa taytay rizal?

2. se7en2wo

se7en2wo Member

Spirit of Communications Centre, 106 Carlos Palanca Jr. St. Legaspi village, Makati City 1229 Philippines

Telephone: /+63-2/ 665.5555 /+63-2/ 694.5555

Fax: /+63-2/ 636.0230

Email: b1st@greendot.com.ph

http://www.greendot.com.ph

3. available po in taytay..

please pm me 4 mor details... :) :) :)

4. I regret being a latecomer in this forum. I hope I'm not to late to caution you. "Don't even think about it!"

I already subscribed to Greendot. Sales Service alone s-u-c-k-s. My i-cafe is yet to be opened until now because of Greendot's late delivery of my dsl modem. It is so difficult to follow up the installation status. When the contact person answers my call, he will always say "mamaya" or "bukas na". My opening is now delayed for one week. And until now, I don't know if I can still do it. So many plans have been messed up because of their inefficiency to deliver their services. Worse, they won't even inform you the real status. They're gonna let you wait for nothing.
    If I could only get back my advanced payment and go to another dsl like bell telecom, I will do so. The problem is it will mean a longer time to open my cafe and lose more opportunities to earn.

My sincerest advice to those looking for a dsl provider, "Don't go to PT&T Greendot!"

5. Symantec

Symantec Member

ive been trying to call these landlines,wala namang sumasagot!

6. duhwho

duhwho staff Staff Member

sarado na yata hehehehe

7. Symantec

Symantec Member

ngek....yun ang masama...baka naman nag palit na ng number?....

8. dyoddyowel

dyoddyowel Member

sino tinatawagan mo? si ms_poshspice?

9. Symantec

Symantec Member

hehehe..greendot....nag palit na daw number si ms_poshspice kasi may stalker daw siya....hehehe...dyowel daw pangalan..hehehe....pero nice legs ah.....

10. dyoddyowel

dyoddyowel Member

waaa. di ako yun...