connecting TPlink(tlr402m) to globebroadband (bm622i)

Discussion in 'Globe DSL' started by ALAsTor19, Jan 3, 2012.

1. pa help naman ko pano po ang mabilis na paraan para ma connect ko po tong 2 para mag ka internet po ang 2 PC namen

Maraming salamat po
  2. josekym

josekym Member

1) First, ikabit mo muna yung PC mo direct sa BM622i. Test mo kung may internet connection ka na, and if yes, open a command prompt and type IPCONFIG /ALL and take note of the information displayed. Look for your LAN interface (i.e. Ethernet, etc.) and write down yung IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS addresses na naka-indicate doon.

2) Next, connect the PC direct to the TL-R402M and access the web GUI on it. Configure mo yung WAN/Internet port niya with the info you got in #1. Check that the LAN IP address of the router should be different from the ip address your PC got from the modem. If they are the same range (i.e. 192.168.0.xxx or so), then change the LAN IP address of the router to 192.168.10.xxx. Save settings and restart the router.

3) Finally, connect everything up: Connect the modem LAN cable to the WAN port of router, and the PCs connect to the LAN ports of the router. Test the connections.