Discussion in 'Review Me' started by Latency, Sep 27, 2009.
This might help to decide...
PC Magazine - November 2009 Issue
I think mas applicable yan sa US. Dito kasi sa atin super behira ako maka-encounter ng hardcore user na gamit ay mac (kahit may pambili). Maybe I'm wrong din.
i think so also bro..me as well never been a mac fan, but for sure many here loves mac... somehow my laptop is good....Toshiba...
Ganda naman Sir LAPTOP mo.. akin na lang po please =)
Lenovo Introduces the IdeaPad Y550P with Intel Core i7
First Intel i7 powered LAPTOP
* 15.6inch HD screen (1366×768), 16:9 widescreen
* Up to Intel Core™ i7 processor technology
* Up to NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M 1GB graphics
* Up to 8GB DDR3 memory, up to 500GB HDD storage
* Integrated DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ drive
* Integrated Bluetooth and 802.11n Wi-Fi
* From 26mm thick, weighing 2.75kg
* Dolby® Home Theater™ surround sound with integrated sub-woofer speaker
* OneKey™ Theater automatic audio-visual optimization
* SlideNav touch-sensitive slide bar for easy desktop navigation
* OneKey™ Rescue System 7.0 data recovery tools
* VeriFace™ face recognition technology
* Lenovo Enhanced Experience for Windows 7 – a faster, richer and easier way to use your PC
The IdeaPad Y550P has the following ports and connection options:
* Connectivity: 802.11agn/bg Wi-Fi, 10/1000MB LAN, Bluetooth® (optional), embedded 3G (optional)
* Ports: 3* USB 2.0 ports, eSATA/USD combo, 1* 34mm Express Card slot, 1* mini-PCIe slot (WLAN), RJ45, VGA, Mic-In, Headphone, 1x 6-1 Multi-card Reader (SD,SD Pro/XD/MMC/MS,MS
suggested retail price in the vicinity of Php95,000+.
Nakakatukso mga laptop na mga yan. Parang gusto ko bumili once na nakikikita ko actually pati ung specs nya. Kaso maadik ulit ako sa mga games. Tyaga na lang muna ako sa PC tutal di ko rin masyado kailangan.
Without considering the price; This laptop could overpower the Qosmio.
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopp ... mailconfig
Okay naman siya. Okay yung specs. Kaya lang gusto ko magaan at medyo maliit ng unti yung size.
2009 na poll luma nam try mo 2011.
Edit: Ekk old post pala to
I love the idea of MAC being sleek but never liked the idea of it being geeky as others say...
I still go for other laptops, where I could have fun with Linux... I will still go for powerful laptops at a lesser price compared to Mac and have it run in Linux.
In MAC you buy the name, and with quality today, it seems to play near far left, they lost their quality when they let China assemble Mac for them, I have a Mac and it is really not that good, the casing reacts on my sweat and it really breaks off after sometime, I still like the thick black plastic used by mainstream laptop manufacturers.
Separate names with a comma.